- 1. One receipt of Power of Attorney / Demand Letter from our Principal, we obtain permission from the protector of Emigrants, Govt. of Pakistan and then advertise in leading daily Newspapers.
- 2. Candidates are tested and interviewed by our technical staff. Their working background and testimonials verification.
- 3. After preliminary selection held by us the candidates are produced before the Employers representatives for final section.
- 4. After final selection Medical Examinations are conducted.
- 5. Formalities of our Government and protectorate of Emigrants requirements are completed by us .
- 6. Airline reservations are arranged and our principals are well advance informed about the arrival date, flight number etc. of the employees.
- 7. If employer desires so, we also arrange uniforms for the employees for easy reorganization at the Airport.
- 8. A comprehensive orientation programme is arranged for the candidates which prepares them for living and working in foreign environment.
We undertake to provides substitute / replacement of the worker within 3 months of the probationary period if found professionally unfit.
Our Services Charges are negotiatable.